Please save the entered e-mail (user ID) and password, you will use them when registering for future events or when sending new abstracts.
Notification of paper acceptance: June 21, 2021
Active participation is divided into:
- Oral presentations (15 minutes long including discussion in the language stated in the Abstract Book.
- Posters – Poster boards size: 90 x 120 cm (width x height)
Information for authorsThe condition for including the presentation in the program is the registration of one of the authors and the payment of the relevant registration fee!
- The abstract must be sent in English.
- The abstract can be sent in doc, docx, rtf, or odt formats. The maximum file size is 10 MB. The abstract can contain images.
- The file name must contain the author's last name without accents and without spaces.
- Abstracts will be published in electronic form on the conference website one week before the conference. If you do not agree with the publication of the abstract in electronic form to the conference participants, mark the abstract in the submission form.
- Abstract formatting:
Name of the author and other co-authors in the form: Novák J., Kovář P., Krejčí A.
Name of the institution, city and state in italics in this form: Institution, City, State
In the case of different institutions, mark the names of the authors / co-authors and the institution with a number in the superscript (for the name after, for the institution before).
Abstract text aligned to the block [maximum 300 words, 2000 characters not including spaces]